The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mint condition Shimano Core 50mg7 reel for sale. This reel is 10/10 mechanically and cosmetically. It comes with Box, papers, oil, brakes and shimano issued cover. Also, it has a shimano core 100 handle instead of the normal 50 sized handle. It is slightly longer and makes an already smooth reel feel even better. It also comes freshly spooled with 15lb Seaguar Invizx.

Retail on this reel is $369.99 and I am looking for $275 via paypal gift option and I will ship for free. You aren't gonna get a better deal than that on a like new reel.

The rod is a mint condition Dobyns Champion 683C. It is a great all round rod and can be used for almost anything from topwaters to lighter jigs and anything in between. The only nick on the rod is I had a eyelet replaced. Dobyns sent me a replacment guide and I had in installed by my rod guy Dick in New Paltz. It looks flawless. Retail of $219.99 and I was looking for $150. We can come to some agreement on shipping if you are interested.

I used this combo specifically for unweighted plastics, senkos and flukes. It is a great combo for skipping docks and overhanging cover. The combo is unbelievably lightweight and balanced. Short length is great for if you beat the bank and want a combo that can do alittle bit of everything.

I would sell the combo together for $400. That's a $600 combo at 1/3 the price. I can do paypal of F2F if that is easier.

PM or text 845 797 9308 if interested.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts