The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mission Accomplished
4,535 Posts
Where is that?
That's wayyyyyy up this way Gregg ... hooks into the furthest north NYC res (Schoharie Res).

I looked into it many years ago, lots of special boating regs, they were only open certain times etc ... never followed up on it.

If you find anything out let us know.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I believe what John is most likely referring too is that for the last 2 months of posts, which is in fact your entire history of posts, you continually ask about random bodies of water all over the state of new york, asking for tips and activity levels etc . . , and then provide nothing in follow up as to whether or not you're actually fishing these bodies of water and what the results were based on the advice other members have taken time to provide. I believe most of the people here are well intentioned and happy to help guys out with tips, if the receiver then contributes to the forum by posting the results of their outings. Otherwise its all just speculation on random bodies of water that we don't even know whether or not you are actually fishing or just "fishing" on the boards for some peculiar reason.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe what John is most likely referring too is that for the last 2 months of posts, which is in fact your entire history of posts, you continually ask about random bodies of water all over the state of new york, asking for tips and activity levels etc . . , and then provide nothing in follow up as to whether or not you're actually fishing these bodies of water and what the results were based on the advice other members have taken time to provide. I believe most of the people here are well intentioned and happy to help guys out with tips, if the receiver then contributes to the forum by posting the results of their outings. Otherwise its all just speculation on random bodies of water that we don't even know whether or not you are actually fishing or just "fishing" on the boards for some peculiar reason.
Ok thank you for elaborating, I will make sure to follow up on my trips and post them here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts