The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bass Angler
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Forum and fellow Bergen Bassmaster member Mark S and his wife, Dawn. They are the proud parents of Bryan who weighed in at 7-9 and was born on 12/26. Mark informed me that Bryan was named after Bryan Kerchal.
Best Wishes to the Happy couple and Bryan (a future Classic Champ)!

Nick A

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Nick that is terrific news!!! and what a name......

Mark, I am really happy for you buddy!!!

G

·
Beautiful Child

Mark,
Bryan is beautiful and obviously takes after DAWN.
Congrats AGAIN and check your email...
Post a picture here of Bryan...
All the best DAD,
Woody

·
Club Angler
546 Posts
Thanks all!

Thanks all for your congrats. This is our first and all I can say is that I never knew what I was missing. The first week has been great...and a lot of work, but it is so rewarding. I'll try to post a pic..never did this before.

Bryan Alexander Scocco (BAS)
Born: 12/26/03 7:09pm
Weight 7 pounds 9 ounces.

Attachments

·
The Fishuation
5,011 Posts
Nice job Mark. And good timing. Don't think I didn't notice that the birth was well away from fishing season. Matbe you could give my freind Dean some timing lessons. LOL

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Mark: it will change life as you know, but take it from me, you don't know what life is about until you have children of your own, absolutely makes you look at the world at a whole new perspective....and if you think the love you might feel for your spouse is scary, just wait, with that child the love increases exponentially.......nothing like it.....

·
Registered
694 Posts
congrats mark on your baby boy, looks like a classic contender. myself had a christmas gift to. my 2nd baby was born on christmas eve 8:12 am. trevor scott carmen, now i have a 2yr old girl and now the boy. i'm done, my wife said i have to go and get FIXED(LOL). may you and your family have good new year.

G

·
Great News Yar

Congrats to you as well...Sounds like we had a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON.
The best to both families.
Woody

·
Mrs. Bass
261 Posts
congrats Mark and Ray wishing your families best wishes for the New Year

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
congratulations mark
congratulations ray

the real congrats goes to your wives... they do all the work.

ray my daughter is two years older than my son also. that is a great span between them. you will have many many good times with the kiddies!!!

ray.. what are you getting fixed... sounds like it all worked fine.

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Baby Boy

Congrats Mark & Ray,
Wpw!! &lbs 9oz, a keeper for sure. And a great name as well.
Gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts