The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
if you need to contact mark.. email me your info and i'll get it to him. he may peruse the board once in a while though.

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Now there is a "Blast From The Past" Mark & Laura, big Islander fans, former Watershed Bassmasters. Last saw Mark in '98 on the Mohawk River practicing for the NY Fed CTE. Wonder how he's doing? Still have that powder blue Procraft? Whats up, Mark?
Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark is ALIVE and well....he took most of my $$$ in a blackjack game last night! In fact, ALL of the participants took most of my $$$ last night:( . Even a broken clock is right two times a day:D

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Gary, was that '98. I remember fishing on your boat with you on the Mohawk....Red Ranger? Anyway, I remember it went about 250 MPH. He still has that Procraft. With the tower of power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rob, I have directed him to the board on more than one occasion. He doesn't seem to want any part of "the boards". He can't stand the BS and feels he doesn't have the time to waste. He always laughs at the amount of time that I have to be on the boards. You know Mark, he is a no nonsense guy and barely has time to breath. He works his ass off and is always helping someone fininsh a project that they hopelessly started but couldn't complete. I have a TON of respect for this man. He ALWAYS finds the time to "do the right thing" or lend a helping hand. Not a bad Blackjack player either ;)

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
taking the kids to the CS Harbor Whaling Museum... Then hiking... will call mark later. just to tell him some old friends are looking for him.

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Worm,
Sure do remember that day on the Mohawk. You and Mark had just come from Sacandaga when we hooked up and we sure didn't catch too many that day,eh?
Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts