The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John and company,

How about it ?...What do you say we get one of our lunches in this weds ?...Any of the usual suspects wanna eat ?...All are welcome !!!...How about TGIFs on Central ave in Hartsdale, UNO, Central Square Cafe or Boulder Creek also on Central?...

Hungry

Mark D

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Mark - Wish I could , but I have to take my wife for an MRI !!!
Will Definately make the next one though. Hopefully , you and Gregg have the same Wed. `s off.

If I`m up at my office , we can always get coffee or lunch up there also.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is everyone ?

Paul that sounds great to me...Lets see what other "hired stomachs" we can gather for the feast...

John, Gregg, Mark G, Vic, anyone else ?

Mark D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm in for BBQ!

That is if you guys are going to do this. Post again about it by tomorrow morning if you decide to go. BTW, this might be getting very few views because it's in Off Topic. Maybe the new Meeting Ground would be a better place to put it. :D

Basseraci, it was your idea in the first place, so your call.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep it here for now papa...It has flown in the past...Not everyone is acclimated to The Meeting Ground yet...

Where is Gregg ?

bass stalker, you should come out too ?

Mark G, you in witness protection or something ?

Hugefish you looking to cross the TPZ on weds for some BBQ ?

If we cant find any more bodies, i'll bring my blow up doll...I haven't taken her out in a long time...she deserves it...

I love inflatables !!!

Mark D

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Mark: unfortunately, I don't think I can make it this WED....sorry, don't like to miss these.......and I am looking forward to Paul's new place to try out...but I will be all over creation tomorrow, so it won't work...

Gregg is not off until WED the 21st and we are planning to go to Cabelas that day....I will post about it soon to see if some others might want to join in on the fun......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
OK, how about an address?

Yay, sounds like lunch without the Tyrant (just kidding John G., sorry you can't be there.:D)

Can anybody else make it? :yes:

How about an address Paul? I work in Tarrytown, if it's near the Kensico it can't be too far for me.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul your box is full !!!

Papajohn, can't you cook...I am a little short on cash after the holidays and all...

mark D

·
Administrator
11,528 Posts
John important I have to remember to give you my new days off calender for this year.

John's right Mark I'm not off this Wed. Check this out had to switch my day next week to Wed. to go down to the office of personal with my wife so see can sign her retirement papers!

The next Wed is the 21st and we're taking the drive to the PA Cabela's and hitting Wacky Worm on the way back. Mark you really should go with us, you'll be gone no longer then a normal day fishing.

What a piss the first time John and I did something like this. 4 hour drive to the BPS in Maryland that seemed like 1 because we were bullshiting so much. Timed it to get down there when they openned, walked in ordered a Tracker 175 shopped for fishing stuff had lunch shopped a little more. Pulled around back hitched up the boat and was home for dinner. Walked in wife said where did you get the fishing pole? I said this old thing :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL

Good story Gregg...Sounds like a definite roadtrip for me...I am off the 21 st and every other weds there on out for 2004...So keep that in your calendar book and also put me in as #2 on your speed dial after the Tyrant at #1 ofcourse...lol

I dont think i'll be coming back with a boat, but maybe a BPS rod or a Cabela's rod...No wait, maybe a Loomis instead...

mark d

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
if you get a Loomis, get the new smallmouth rod.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAha.....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I need one of those...All my present rods are for largemouth...You never know, I could catch a smallie some day...

Mark D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Papa,

We will have some BBQ at Pauls choice pit called Southbound...It is on columbus ave in valhalla near the old Kensico water supply building...I will call for info...You can do the same...

Time 12:15

Players include

paul_M
Jeff BVS
basserachi

and maybe bass stalker (Ronnie) if he wants his reel back...lol

I'll call Mark G too as it seems he has evaporated again...

See ya all tomorrow...Anyone else that can make it, by all means come on over...would love to see ya...

mark d

·
1,252 Posts
Taconic Parkway has good access to Columbus Ave from north of the circle at Kensico Dam. Exit in Valhalla, then go approx 1.5m north on left.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks, Mark, I was looking for a name of the place. It's so new I couldn't find it on any website. I'll try to call tomorrow and should be able to make it regardless. Sounds like it should be about 15-20 minutes from me. See you tomorrow. :)

P.S. I'm out of money too after buying toys for 4 kids, but will pay my share. Should I bring my inflatable (sea eagle) as company for your doll? :D:D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ronnie will be there and so will Mark G...So it should be a decent pow wow...

Mark D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great to see everyone today !!!

It was a nice little lunch with Ronnie (Bass Stalker), Mark G, Jeff BVS, Papajon, Paul_M and yours truly...Great BBQ pork and a lot of fish talk...A lot...

The best part about it was that i came home with two of Paul's Loomis rods and almost got to keep Mark G's Scorpion...lol

Good choice on the restaurant Paul...Thanks for coming everyone....

Burping

Mark D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts