The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bass Angler
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tournament News:
Due to Board member scheduling and medical issues, the scheduled NYTBF Team Open set for 10/3/21 on Champlain at Ticonderoga has been cancelled. However, coming up from a 10/2 club tournament on the Mohawk, the Bergen Bassmasters (NYTBF Affiliated club) will manage the Open Team tournament on Champlain at Ticonderoga on 10/3/21. Do not register for the 10-3-21 NYTBF tournament @ $100 per team on line via www.nytbf.org. The fee for the Bergen managed event will be $220 per boat and payment will be in cash at the Ticonderoga Route 74 launch site. You may also register in person at the Circle Court Motel Rm 14 in Ticonderoga on Saturday 10/2 from 6:30 to 7PM. Boat numbers, starting with #1, will be issued as entry fee is paid. Application/Waiver attached. If you have any questions give me a call. Also, if staying at the Circle Court, ask for the Fisherman’s Discount (Thank You Alicia and Joe).
Reminder: The Bergen Bassmaster’s annual Bassin’ Lane Open on the Hudson River at Catskill is set for 10/24/21.
For additional information about these two opens, call or text me on 917-217-9350, Nick A

·
Bass Angler
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REMINDER: Hudson River "Bassin' Lane Open" set for 10/24. Use your own weigh-in bags and fish solo or with a buddy. Receive your boat number as fee is received. Non-cash top finalists receive quality prizes c/o KEITECH USA, MegaStrike and Favorite Rods. Application/Flyer attached above. Questions? Call me on 917-217-9350, Nick A

1 - 3 of 3 Posts