The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
stasheos custom jigs
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most people ask me about central park and do they have good fishing..some dont go cause of bad advice others dont go cause of the boats and others just dont know theres fishing allowed in there.well if you work near this area here are some pics of what can be pulled out if given the time of day.most caught on jigs...jigss..jigss...my favorite but just going there once wont cut it.takes a few trips and areas in which you think bass will be held up at.the water is always stained and will forever be..i have never seen it clear so fishing these conditions makes it real harder.presenting the rite bait rite color makes a big difference.what they cant see cant eat.. same thing goes with smell.. if they cant smell it the wont track it down .if anyone if interested in fishing ..im always done to learn new things..i can also offer so great info if needed..:) " aim to jig"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.