The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....Thants right! Even you too can buy the once fish ladened body called Lake Mahopac! You may have a hard time getting the locals to move, but once you explain to them that all the fish have now died, Im sure you can get this one CHEAP!

If there are no takers here, the Lake will be sold on E-Bay for $1.00. Now, I know thats a little steep for such a crappy place to fish, but Im looking to supliment my income these days since everyone has said that all the bass have died here!

(Except for the guy that caught 18 friggin pounds in the last TX)

Please contact "[email protected]". Pictures available upon request.

Thanks

NOT!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I hear ya Pat...

It all adds up to better fishing for you in the long run..;)

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
....yeah Im fine. Im just kinda sick of the Monday morning quaterbacking going on here about "Disease - Plaque - next Locusts". I never realized just how many biologists we have here at NY Bass. I was so pissed about it that it kept me off the board for two weeks - no lurking, no posting - NOTHING. I guess Im over it - it really dosn't matter.

There was a line in Jurassic Park that fits this situation just fine....."Mother Nature ALWAYS Finds a Way".

To be honest with you - I didnt think anyone actually checked this section. I called Ray today and told him about it and we were going to watch and see how long John keeps it up on the board. We laughed.

See Scul - people actually DO check this section!

:angel:

Pat X

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
I thought it would attract more humerous replies, however, this is a board vistited infrequently by most viewers......

Pat!! Temper Temper! LOL.......

not only do we have many biologists on this board, but we have many conservationists also, and many many sports experts! LOL......

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I'll take .50

Any takers?

Anyone....anyone....Bueler - bueler..............

Nah - it aint even worth that!

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD! To the man that makes me laugh!

Thats pretty funny Greg. Was that the day we were on Oscawanna?

BTW - you can pick up the title at any time..... ;)

Pat X

·
Administrator
11,528 Posts
Now that it's my lake do I get to rename it? How about Britney Spears, that way when the wife askes where you been all day I could say I was on Britney ALL day and not get in troble:rolleyes:

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys kill me!

How about spending all day on Britneys HUMPS! Now thats a day well spent.

Thanks for keeping it light.

Pat X

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
After seeing where this thread has wandered off to, I thought that this would be an appropriate place to post a thought that had occured to me earlier today while walking behind an attractive young lady on my way to the office.

The expression "Ladies first" has absolutely nothing to do with the male of the species being chivelrous, courteous or considerate and has everything to do with their being able to get a good look at some nice ass!:yes:

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
and holding the car door was all about seeing leg shots......sombody muffle/gag Leigh before he tells the ladies...LMAO:D

Pat... I bid a buck and a haa....

·
Still throwing 208....
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, now we are getting somewhere! Greg, I never actually closed the bids, so I have to now takes Bills reduiculously high bid for this piece of shi* lake and say that the highest bid is $1.50.

All bids must be recieved by Friday (11/21/03) at 5pm.

Bill, you might want to re-think your bid. People tell me that this place has been ruined, so you dont want to pay TOOOOOOO much for such a horrible place. Just looing out for you!

Pat X

1 - 20 of 25 Posts