The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a late start to Aeroflex but stopped and got some shiners and some worms at a local shop. Hit the water about 1pm, made the 1/4 hike to the fishing spot and settled in for a long day. Not 5 minutes after getting the bait in the water I had a nice 2lb LM, after that it was all 2lbs and below. Not a good day for size but good for quantity, as I caught 6 LM and 4 Pickerel along with the occasional Perch. Left Aeroflex and headed to Cranberry Lake, just down the road.

Got done with the shiners, only bought a dozen and I switched over to ESG Senkos and Frog in memory of WildBill.. Those LM love that ESG color boy, they were hitting it left and right. All in all i think I caught more fish on the shiners but they cost money and its something that in short supply. I would have pictures but my dumb ass left the phone back in the car, after worrying about remembering everything else....

Lk Ho

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you go? I fished off the old swiming wall that was used when the camp was up there. its within the park and easy to find.. not much shore line fishing unless you are within the park..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts