The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the beginning of the season they would have struggled even against these teams, case in point, witness their first game against the Magic, the overtime loss.....

now they are solidified enough to bully teams worse than them....it is a first step and a confidence booster......

re: untradeable players, untradeable contracts.....ISAIAH TRADED WEATHERSPOON!!!

I thought he was Untradeable? I thought they had to eat the whole contract?

anyone is tradeable, or signable if you do the right thing and proceed properly......

Allan Houston is tradeable, max contract and all......

I'll bet there are teams who would even take McDyess right now, swollen knee and all...after all, this is his last contract year, he is a free agent next year, so there is no long financial comittment....as a backup , he is as good as any guy coming off the bench up front in the league, as long as his minutes are limited.......

bad management always complains about the cap and untradeable players.....good management just goes out there and gets things done........

·
Registered
101 Posts
Look out larry birdy

like isaiah thomas said if you were a black player you be just another good guy... go knicks

·
The Anti-Senko
8,857 Posts
like isaiah thomas said if you were a black player you be just another good guy...

Yeah......OK....Thomas....go give Magic another kiss on the cheek.

HMMMMM? Which stats are better?

Birdman:
FGPCT FTPCT RBPG ASST PPG
49.6% 88.6% 10 6.3 24.3

Know-it-all:
FGPCT FTPCT RBPG ASST PPG
45.2% 75.9% 3.6 9.3 19.2

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is not fair John!! they were without their starting backcourt!

both Frank Williams, the catalyst to the win streak, and Allan Houston, their leading scorer, were out....

as such, he had to start Charlie Ward again, and press the new guy, Mookie , into service as backup despite only one practice with the team.......

they played hard all night and it was close throughout....

if their regular backcourt was in, they would have won again....

they are not nearly good enough to survive missing key players right now.....

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John: why don't you stick to what you know best: bowling and holding fish close to the cameras!

LOL

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH.....in "your" day, and what about now, eh, Mr. Garbarini or whatever that name is! LOL.....

could you still nail the outside jumper??

I am curious........

I played an extraordinary amount of street ball.....used to live on courts......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts