The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on this site fish this lake ?I went there last week and used cartop launch was considering joining there lake assocation for next season to be able to put in my 18' any info would help thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lots of drunk idiots driving way too fast in their pleasure boats on the weekends. Won't ever go back with the kayak for fear of being run over unless it's a weekday. That said, I've caught some nice size fish there.

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Fished it with my club for several years. Some damn nice fish in there (we had excellent weights) but there can be speed-boat / jet-ski issues as RL said, and they also used weed-killer each year we were there which caused entire areas of the lake to seemingly be devoid of fish.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info looks like it might be a spot to hit during the week I did notice that some of the boat docks had more than one tyed off to them so I can see howit would be busy on the weekends think I will give it a shot for next season

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.