8 Fish Limit

Mike Czaplinski
Keitech USA
973-219-7428

·
Keitech USA
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a Little report on the Hudson.... Fished the ABA Classic on the HUDSON last Friday and Saturday... Lots of 8 Fish limits... Winning team had 45lbs for 2 days... 5th place was around 34lbs... Lunker was a big 6lb. 2oz. Largemouth... The river was real clean and the chestnuts are almost all gone. Water temps were in the low to mid-60's...

Thinking about another open on Saturday October 19... The day before the 1st. Bassmasters open that Sunday...

If anyone is interested, please let me know...

·
Keitech USA
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope to see everyone up at the Hudson for this Sunday's open... The River has been giving up some big bags... With the colder weather this week it should only get better... Break out the jigging rod and head on up... 100% Payoff...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I am pretty sure both fish were 7lbs plus, according to the weigh master. When I handed him my 3-10 smallie for lunker he gave me a funny look and just tossed it in the bag, lol. Honestly either one of those fish are the biggest fish I have ever seen come out of the Hudson.

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
CUS - dont you love the Hudson?
I at least liked it enough to schedule a tournament out there to see how the fishing was. You guys were the ones who fished it and whined like little girls. All that whining conditioned me to twitch whenever I hear the word Hudson.

That and Owasco... hell, I even drive near Owasco and I twitch. LOL

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
Two sevens in one bag... during a tournament in New York....

That's pretty sweet indeed. That is just a big old congratulations/tip of the cap/round of applause.

·
Keitech USA
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a reminder.... This SUNDAY

Keitech Hudson River Open Team Tournament 10/27 * 100% Payback *
Hudson River - Dutchman's Landing - Catskill NY
Sunday 10/27 07:30 to 04:00
$150 Entry (Includes $10 Lunker)

100% payback

Registration @ Ramp 5:30 to 7:00
Tournament 7:30 to 4:00
Cash Only at the ramp

8 Fish Limit

Mike Czaplinski
Keitech USA
973-219-7428

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.