The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boy, once lady Luck shines on you.....it certainly did SUNDAY....but now, the Patriots, who have depleted Tom Brady's arsenal weapons, nevertheless, came up with a running back that gained 100 yds, and that Amendola, who caught a 100 yds:

well: right now, if nothing changes, BOTH of them will not be able to suit up for tomorrow's game!!!!!!!!!

The Jet "defense" might have been exagerrated playing against Tampa, but if it wasn't, then, look for another similar drawn out slow arse type Jet's game, where, if they had even half a decent offense of their own, would be a easy victory....

instead: all of NEs misfortunes, will at best , keep the the JETS in the game, instead of the usual Patriot blowout, and then lady Luck might decide to shine on them again, and give the Jets another miraculous finish.....

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
boy, once lady Luck shines on you.....it certainly did SUNDAY....but now, the Patriots, who have depleted Tom Brady's arsenal weapons, nevertheless, came up with a running back that gained 100 yds, and that Amendola, who caught a 100 yds:

well: right now, if nothing changes, BOTH of them will not be able to suit up for tomorrow's game!!!!!!!!!

The Jet "defense" might have been exagerrated playing against Tampa, but if it wasn't, then, look for another similar drawn out slow arse type Jet's game, where, if they had even half a decent offense of their own, would be a easy victory....

instead: all of NEs misfortunes, will at best , keep the the JETS in the game, instead of the usual Patriot blowout, and then lady Luck might decide to shine on them again, and give the Jets another miraculous finish.....
........or more likely the Pats will kick there arse

·
Registered
419 Posts
Don't drink Rex's Kool-Aid. If it wasn't for the penalty we'd all be talking about how the defense choked yet again by giving up a late score.

Pats will win going away. I'm hoping the Jets can keep it close at least until half time.

·
Not so lost...
3,676 Posts
Not drinking any of Rex's koolaide but this may be the best news Rex was ever given since this "rivalry" started. Not a jester-fan but they are from NY so I'm obligated to pull for them.

Still can't figure out why with all of skill players out (except Brady) why the pats are 12.5 PT favorites. Brady is good but come on.

I love the Al Dukes song "beat Tom Brady".

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well it went down exactly as I predicted: fumbling bumbling offense of JETS could have and should have.....

13-10 final ugly score, in an ugly poorly played game by both sides....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts