The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
craig... you need to put a paypal option on your site... very simple to do and your orders will soar!... this order printing thing is a hassle.

right now, i want to go ahead and order 10 bags at least and maybe more... if you had paypal, the cash would be in your account already... since you don't, i will hold off ordering because my printer is broke... then i'd have to write out a check, then get a stamp, then walk to the corner and drop it in the mailbox:(

this is the 21st century bro!... 2004 my man!... get with the program:)... cater to the impulse buyers!... they're all lost sales right now!

let me know if you need help setting it up... we can do it in no time.

mike

check it out:
paypal is good

·
Registered
460 Posts
right on.......mike

paypal is the way to go.....instant transfers

beats the hell out of.... print out,stamp,send,wait....

craig, check out.....works for me with ebay...;)

:beerchug: :beerchug:

·
OUTCAST BASS ANGLERS
749 Posts
Earthys Paradise

I just returned from getting the tour of Eartyhys playroom. After getting past the 2- 18lb. attack cats I was able to see where Craig does his work. To say his website photos dosent do his work justice is an understatement. The detail and workmanship that goes into his lures is unbeleivable. Mind you I am not getting anything for this post , but it is nice to see how much time he puts into his work. Give these lures a try.
Jimmy

·
Registered
948 Posts
MikeD, hows it goin? Paul Ritchie told me of your prob and it seems to be for all IMac users as well. I have my internet guy trying to fix it for me, but its like pullin teeth to get some work done. Mike do me a favor and email me your full address so I can get some product out for you to look at. thanks for the great site. later all, Jason
www.hookerztackle.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.