The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...nice representation....one person from the forum to see MIKE after all this time he had announced it??

in this case, it was everyone's loss, because whoever might read this, I will tell you that MIKE D is the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD!

His Jim Morrison imitation isn't so much an imitation, as much as it is putting you in a time capsule and sending you back to the 60s to see the real thing: he is so SPOT ON, it is unbelievable....one of my old time friends from High School along with his wife joined me and the missus for a downtown adventure and I can tell you, my friend Steve is a real tough critic when it comes to Doors tribute bands, as he has seen all of them and he was blown away by what he saw last night.

I have seen many Doors cover/tribute bands myself, but NOBODY like MIKE!!!

had the voice and all the growls totally down pat.....The Band rocked, although admittingly, it could use a little refinement, however, it didn't make much of a difference due to the ridiculous performance by Mike.....

having seen Robby Krieger and the late Ray Manzarek several times, they wish they had a front man like Mike...

can't praise him enough: if you are any TRUE Doors fans out there, do yourself a favor and catch Mike's next performance, so you can travel back in time and feel like you are live at a Doors gig....

thanks a lot buddy for a thoroughly enjoyable evening!!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Haha. My 3yr old and 1yr old love classic rock. Mike does an excellent job! Bummed I missed it this time around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.