The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Anti-Senko
8,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out with my son from 11-4. Found the fish stacked up again like last week. Fish were relating to alewife and a water inflow. Better fish came off the tip of an extended weed point. Sean broke off 4 fish as he is still getting use to fighting fish on light line. All fish came on drop shots with the exception of a dink I caught on a deep diving crank. We even both hooked up at the same time, which was a blast. No monsters...but clean healthy beautiful fish.

Slide Show Here:

http://s171.photobucket.com/user/HugeFish4/slideshow/Sean and Dad Crush Part 2

·
Gone Fishin
1,212 Posts
Nice Man!! You are creating some amazing times and memories for you and your son. Looks like he can really catch em with you!!
Always hard to leave or be somewhere else when you know where the fish are...well done!!

·
The Anti-Senko
8,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GREAT job putting him on them and it doesn't get much better than that, congrats.
Nothing more satisfying than watching my kid enjoy himself fishing and really get into it. Glad I gave up the weekend warrior club circuit for quality time with my boy.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Inspiring in a Huge way the bass'n tradition and heritage from reports of the outings with you and your dad and with young Sean , coming along quite well following Dads lead . Great job indeed and an inspiring example and a great job Sean :thumb:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
HugeFish4
Glad I gave up the weekend warrior club circuit for quality time with my boy.
I know that you made the right move, a kid will only be a kid once and you only have one dad so make the most of it. The warrior club circuit will be there when you're ready but leave an opening for a couple of trips with Bill.:laugh:

·
Registered
590 Posts
One day in all likelihood you'll wake up and the kids will all be gone. What happens now determines how far away they go and how often they come back.
LB, I have an enormous amount of respect for youas as fisherman but when it comes to GW Einstein once said, "Predictions are hard, especially the ones about the future."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.