The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NickRadtke
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out today and lots of success. The weather was great. The water temps still around 55-57. Lots of guys calling and asking about tournament. Let’s hope all the guys show up that say they are attending, we had 13 boats last time. Let’s double that. Should be a great turn out, and great pay out, thanks guys. Keitech will be giving out baits also; thanks Mike C. see u Sunday.
I was catching allot of large mouth around 3.5 pounds on all the points worm jigs. And crank baits. The water should be getting colder by Saturday. Not sure if it’s going to change anything, but the large mouth are on fire now.
I did manage a few smallmouths but not sure if five smallies will win it. See u guys Sunday.

·
NickRadtke
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. it should be good fishing this weekend with the tide on the main river points.

·
Administrator
21,674 Posts
Radtke? Is that the guy from the old RCC show with the steel tub and the frog? He was a character.
whoa...hold on there a minute, Scarecrow: with 4 total posts here, you do not come on and call someone who has already been involved in the site a "character".....

and if you have something like that to say about him, contact him OFF FORUM, use the PM system to work something out....

I do not want to see a skirmish on here about Nick's supposed character, as it is a waylaying of his thread: he took the time to come and make a report with information about the Hudson: comments should be limited to that, thank you....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts