Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meals on Reels 4th annual Open Bass Tournaments Hudson River Catskill

October 2nd 2021
15”minimum
5 fish limit
7am-3pm
$130 entry includes lunker (Lunker must be pinned)
All NYS laws apply as well as BASS rules
50/50
Door prizes

October 9th 2021
15”minimum
5 fish limit
7am-3pm
50/50
Door prizes

October 16th 2021 15”minimum
5 fish limit
7am-3pm
50/50
Door prizes

October 24th 2021
Bergen Bassmaters open

October 30th 2021
Radtke bass trial open out of Catskill
HVBM open out of Charles rider Kingston

I will update weekly. May add a couple more events. Message me for questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve got 2) $25 visa gift cards, 1) $50 bass pro gift card, 2) prize packs of gambit baits, 1) Case of 2 stroke oil and doing 50/50 per event.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today’s results,

Ken Cutler for 3rd with 16lbs 3oz
David Hadley and Rob Lopez for 2nd with 17lbs 3oz
Dan Morgan and and jimmy morgan for 1st and Lunker with a very impressive 21lb 10oz and 5lb 5oz Lunker!

Awesome job today guys! Big shout out to Gambit Baits, Crown Oil, and Northeast Equipment Connections, LLC for sponsoring the event!

·
Bass Angler
1,356 Posts
Bergen Bassmaster's annual "Bassin' Lane Open" is set for Sunday 10/24. Reminder, bring your own bags. Non-cash winners prizes from KEITECH, MegaStrike and Favorite Rods. Boat numbers assigned as fee is received. See you there! Nick A

·
Bass Angler
1,356 Posts
Bergen Bassmasters Bassin’ Lane Open Results – October 24, 2021
Well our annual Bassin Lane Open is now history and although it was well run without any major mishaps (except for me), the results were way below par for the Hudson River this time around. One big problem was the loss of around two hours of the outgoing tide. Warmer than usual water temps coupled with crisp morning temps in the 30’s and no wind produced a thick persistent fog that didn’t let up until close to 10AM. As safety is paramount, our tournament was delayed for more than two hours. In my case, Frank Freguletti and I had a great game plan. We had around 17lbs while pre-fishing two days earlier. Also, I boated 18-20 pounds with Bill Vella a few days before that. When Frank and I finally stared the tournament in boat #1, my Merc died after one mile from Catskill. Our day was spent in Catskill Creek where Frank boated two nice keeper smallies and I landed a nice gamagatsu hook in my left thumb. So much for our day.
On the bright side, we winded up with 24 boats and our Bergen members did a great job with running the registration and weigh-in. I thank Bergen guys John Ernest, Frank Freguletti, Ken Walters, Doug Giachino and Bob O John for making the event and helping out. Of the 24 Teams, there were 5 cash payouts, a lunker payout and 4 Teams received non cash prizes c/o Mike Czablinski with KEITECH USA, Bobby Uhrig with MegaStrike and two FAVORITE USA casting rods c/o Tom Luciano and the NYTBF. That is a total of 10 teams who covered their entry fees with money or prize value, and that equates to around 40% of everyone in the field! Additionally Mike Czablinski provided KEITECH logo neck buffs to anyone who wanted one. Like our annual All-Nighter Open on Candlewood, the Bergen Bassmasters continue to issue more pay-outs and prizes than most other Open Tournaments normally provide.
As is always the case, someone always figures how to find those keepers, even in a six hour shortened tournament. Chris Panetta and Dave Sutton weight in a limit of 16.82 pounds and took home 1st Place money and two Bassin Lane Open Championship Plaques (photos attached). The dynamic duo beat the next weight by over 2 pounds! And as far as I can remember, someone always boats one or more bass, usually largemouths, over 5 pounds. In this case, the lunker went to James Karvic and Jay Paquette who weighed in a 5.26 bucketmouth. Honorable mention goes the Bobby Uhrig and Robert Carter who just missed the lunker mark with a 5.17 largemouth.
The Bergen Bassmasters Thanks all of our participants, our sponsors and the Village of Catskill for making the 2021 Bassin Lane Open possible!
Nick Albano, Bergen Bassmasters/NYTBF 917-217-9350
RESULTS
1 Chris Panetta/Dave Sutton 5 bass 16.82
2 Brian Keith/ Dave Disonell 5 bass 14.72
3 Nick Nelson/Zack Hajecate 5 bass 14.23
4 Randy Phelan/solo 5 bass 14.16
5 Dale O’Bryon/Cory Germano 5 bass 12.66
6 Keith Edwards/solo 4 bass 12.44
7 Ken Walters/Matt Pietowski 5 bass 12.39
8 Christy Tiano/Allison Maban 5 bass 10.86
9 Paul Dufrasane/Ed Lindquist 4 bass 9.67
10 Bobby Uhrig/Robert Carter 3 bass 9.38
11 Robert Stock/Robert Davenport 4 bass 8.72
12 John Ernest/Doug Giachino 4 bass 8.20
13 Joseph Law/solo 3 bass 5.62
14 James Kravic/Jay Paquette 1 bass 5.26
15 Nick Albano/Frank Freguletti 2 bass 4.90
16 Mike Keller/Sean Loll 2 bass 3.63
Teams 17 to 24 Did Not Weigh in

2022 Team Opens:
Bergen Bassmasters 22nd Annual All Nighter, Candlewood Lake CT July 16
NYTBF 2nd Annual Dick Garlock Memorial Open Team Tournament, Cape Vincent 1,000 Islands July 31
NYTBF Team Open, Lake Champlain at Ticonderoga, October 9
Bergen Bassmasters Annual Bassin’ Lane Open, Hudson River at Catskill October 23

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.