The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be frank about this... Angling has started to become a dying passion for me; due to life circumstances and complications. Which makes it difficult to get out on the water, but I still have hope, and a tackle box full of memories.

Anyways I've narrowed my tackle down to necessities mostly; still got plenty I don't really need though, thanks to my teen year's bait monkey:laugh:. I'm looking forward to getting my fishy mojo back, and I'm always going to hold onto my angling traditions.

I read the rules, and took a peak around before my intro, and this looks like a great community with good hearten people. Even if I can't be on here; posting as much as I'd like to, it's nice to discover something like this. I hope you guys &- gals don't mind me being a slightly inactive member.Looking forward to good chats, and laughs (which I already caught myself doing when I saw what Jay415 posted on "rules on posting the names of waters you fish")

Other than that I can be found on Western New York waters, streams specifically.

- thanks for readin :peace: take care and keep your lines tight.

·
Unicorn Chaser
871 Posts
Welcome, that jay guy is weird btw, sty clear of him!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts