The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
won't be on much this week, as you have to pay for internet kiosk..didn't feel like lugging our laptop here, but there was a charge for that also, so....

anyhoo: at least we are getting a break from the ridiculous heat wave back home: I had to buy a light jacket here right away, as the wind is so cold, it is hard to believe: temps are ranging from upper 50s to almost 70, but at night it cools down fast, and again, that 20 plus MPH wind makes the evening and parts of the day cool....

Seen some of the sights already, including the Golden Gate bridge which is really something to see...

miss fishing, but from scanning the reports, it seems that tough conditions are present....

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
won't be on much this week, as you have to pay for internet kiosk..didn't feel like lugging our laptop here, but there was a charge for that also, so....

anyhoo: at least we are getting a break from the ridiculous heat wave back home: I had to buy a light jacket here right away, as the wind is so cold, it is hard to believe: temps are ranging from upper 50s to almost 70, but at night it cools down fast, and again, that 20 plus MPH wind makes the evening and parts of the day cool....

Seen some of the sights already, including the Golden Gate bridge which is really something to see...

miss fishing, but from scanning the reports, it seems that tough conditions are present....
It`ll be tougher in San Fran with that wind. Besides I bet you forgot your oars again.

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys...our hotel has these fire pits outside and each night as we return to the Hotel, we sit right next to that fire, covered up and drinking hot coffee...could you imagine doing that with the heat spell back east? lol....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.