The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have much respect for you Leigh, you were the only Yankee fan to come on the site and take your helping of abuse. I remember there were quite a few more "Diehards" on here last week. Now it is just you, Huge and the tumble weeds! Is Jerome on suicide alert?

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Thanks Craig....cant really talk now as I'm choking on those razor blades I swalllowed on Friday.:eek:

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but you are still one of only a tiny handful of guys who spouted off to come on and take your lumps. Your the only one admitting the Yanks didn't deserve it either. Good job you razor blade swallowing freak.

·
Eat, Sleep, Fish
3,283 Posts
That was a tough pill to swallow..... watching those fish jumping up and down on Yankee Stadium soil:mad: :cussing:

As Yankee fans, we have been spoiled. We expect to win.

Just remember though, there is still only 1 team or fan who has any room to talk. All the other teams have been playing golf for some time now.

·
The Anti-Senko
8,857 Posts
While not publicly admitting on the board during the Red Sox series, I felt that the Yankees were completely lacking the "Eye of the Tiger" (what a terrible song btw). I thank the Stars that Grady Be-lytled, now Grade Be-Fired, allowed the curse to go on with his bone headed move, or lack thereof.

After the Yankees went up 2-1 in the Marlins series, however, I thought the Yankees would somehow win despite themselves.

All of those positive feelings evaporated when Weaver was allowed to come in and do what he does best....give up homers!!!! I can only imagine what Leigh was doing after he saw Weaver coming out of the pen. LOL!

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
I cant print that here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts