The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a where I can order some nice hair jigs, I didn't see them in BPS. Does Northern Bass carry them ?
Happy New Year everyone.....
MikeM

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
i am really happy with the ones craig made me. he does a really nice job. watched the process and they are durabe.

micromunchtackle.com

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Support a board Sponser

Earthworm has some nice offerings. Click on Micromunch above.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Never tried EW jigs but i am told they are great...Check out his site...He has all kinds of hair...I heard he is even tying "Sasquatch Hair Jigs" now too...

But, other options might be:

Chesepeake Fly Company/Jim Hesler---Great guy...He tied me some real nice ones this last season...

Sue and Bob Warner: formerly Ozark Mountain Fishing Lures (OMFL) used to be sold in Cabela's a few years back...Now they have sold out many of their baits to Pradco who renamed their rubber line as Booyah baits...But they still tie hairs for private sale under their name Warner Lure Design, or something like that...

Spro makes some nice white hairs and BPS/XPS markets one that appears just like them in their SW catalogue in a 1/8 oz...Not sure about the hook though...I should get mine today 1/5 and be able to tell good or bad...

Mark D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
The only hair jigs I have ever seen at northern bass is the hammer'hair jigs but they don't even stock much of those.

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Mike: you need go NO further than right here with our sponsor, Earthy...

really, seriously, his rabbit hair jigs are as good as anything I have ever seen..........don't knock yourself out looking around and just give Craig a try....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts