The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hudson Valley Bass will host Our August Mid-Week on Lake Mahopac on 8/14 at MacDonald Marine Launch will be at 6 a.m. The fee will be $50.00 per boat plus Launch fee Please pay at ramp. Two person Team. Limit 5 fish.We Suggest teams sign-up by 5:30. Any questions please P.M.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it should be was out there yesterday and found some nice surprises.Got a call from Bassbuggy he's going to be there also. Mike 5 I know how you love the Moho

·
Bobcat - Bobcat - Bobcat
100 Posts
One day is fine, next is black

So if you want me off your back

Well come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

This indecision's bugging me

·
Registered
103 Posts
What is with Mc Donald marine on Mahopac. I called to check about launching there next week during the week and they said they're open Tuesday - Sunday 9 to 5. I asked if I come early can launch before 9 and they said no the ramp is blocked off.

Their way of doing business sure doesn't encourage bass fisherman to go to Mahopac does it?

How do you guys run a tournament there?

·
Registered
512 Posts
That's because they don't want to encourage fishermen to go there. Parking is brutal, the lake is a zoo. If it wasn't one of the closest lakes around with decent fishing, it wouldnt be worth the trouble. The other marina won't even let fishermen launch. You have to take what you can get.

Btw, any results?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are our results from Mahopac conditions were spotty Launch did not open until 8:30, although we called prior evening to confrim. And yes this was not the first time this has happened, last time we were able to get around it, wink wink, but we lost about 1 hour of fishing. Congratulations to Morgan and Morgan for showing well and all H.V.B.M. teams. –Mid Week Open Partners Tournament
Mahopac Lake August 14, 2013 13 Boats
Lbs. Angler Teams Large Mouth Small Mouth Penalty Total Wt.

1st Jimmy Morgan 2 3 15.88
Dan Morgan

2nd Vin Crodelle 0 5 15.04
Mike Stienke

3rd Wayne Mahood 1 4 13.60
Chris Seim

4th Dan Christ 0 5 13.57
Kenny Christ

5th Jeff Daly 2 3 12.23
Larry Thew

6th Jon Wentworth 2 3 10.72
Will Deck

7th Austin Thew 0 5 9.65
Matt Thew

8th Mollergen 1 4 .25 9.28
Cottone

9th Mark Pozzuto 2 3 9.19
Bob Matula

10th Mackenzie Bunt 1 2 9.10
Steve Bunt

11th Bill Russell 2 3 .25 8.11
Joe Copersito

12th Brian Smallhorn 1 4 7.67
Joe Angelucci

Jason Wilcox DNW
Bob McCready

Lunker Crodelle/Stienke 4.07 lbs. Smallmouth

ÐÏࡱá

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.