The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had 10 teams participate in the Greenwood Lake 07/02/13 tournament.

Congratulations to all the winning teams!

First place went to the team of Al Pallavicini/Frank Morici with 8 fish for 12.06#.

Second place went to the team of Nick Runo/Tim Runo with 8 fish for 10.50#.

Third place went to the team of Lou Palminteri/Dave Surman with 7 fish for 9.57#.

Lunker went to the team of Al Pallavicini/Frank Morici with a LM that weighed 2.54#.

First Place $ 500.00
Second Place 300.00
Third Place 200.00
Lunker 100.00

Please visit the tournament results section on our web site www.gonefishingbass.com to view all of the results of all of the teams by each tournament. Please allow a couple of days for the results to be posted to the web site.

We are looking forward to seeing you all at our next tournament on Tuesday 07/16/13
on Greenwood Lake launching from Small Craft Marina. Registration will begin at 10:30am for this tournament.

Best In Fishing,

·
Registered
956 Posts
Shame to see the lunker that small for Greenwood. When will this lake recover. Avg a little over one pound for fish. Remember when footballs were common and it took 18lbs for 5 fish.
Both states have to do something about this fishery. Either have an agrgessive stocking of large mouth to build the numbers up and improve the habitat. Wishing it returns to the 80"s fishing.
Steve A

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Northeast Bassmasters had a tournament on Saturday Jul 6th and several larger bass over 3# were caught. The winning bag was 13.66# for 5 fish with two LM over 4#. Another team had lunker at 4.66#.

·
Cast-Set-reel-release!
756 Posts
8 fish for 12 pounds.....things are really looking up for Greenwood....
Really...were the tournament anglers fishing with bobbers and wax worms? That's terrible. I stopped fishing Greenwood Lake about 10 years ago for that very reason. I don't believe it will ever recover to the good days when i was in high school. Just another lake victemized by bad politics and shoddy septic systems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.