The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downsizing. Plastic worm or Stik bait ingredients. Free but must pick up. See picture.
Stik Bait IMG_2427.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This has sat unused in a cabinet for several years. Husband no longer fishing. The light blue gummy worm stuff is still pliable. All the various liquids which have some solids in them have settled. There are quite a few glitter colors.

I know you have not asked, but letting you know I have no interest in driving or mailing to dispose of them. I would be willing to hold on to them a little while while you make a plan to fish somewhere up here if that works for you. I would put them on our front porch and you could pick them up without worrying what the hour is as long as I know ahead of time. My alternate plan is to post them on freecycle.

This is my first time on this forum, so I don't know how we go about messaging each other. This is my trial run!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Lynn. I don't mind if it is older materials. I can collect them next weekend if that is ok. You can message me by going to the upper right side of your nybass (it will be an L icon for you I think) then click your icon and select 'Conversations'. I sent you my information in a message there. That way you don't need to post your information publicly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts