The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like hats? Do you need a hat? Do you talk through your Hat? Do you want a hat?

I have some to GIVE AWAY---FREE FREE FREE
to the 1st 25 people who send me an email with their name and address to: [email protected]

These are pretty nice: Navy Blue, 100% Cotton, All Cloth--no cheapo mesh in these babies, with the NY Boat show emblem and dates embroidered on the front in Yellow & White. Metal belt type clip adjustable so 1 size fits all.

Send me an email and I'll send you one FREE
:fishsmile :yes: :dance: :fishsmile

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I still have a few more if you want them!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awsome Hat!

Leigh, Thank you so much for the hat and Tickets! Looking forward to going to the show. I am intrusted in seeing the Mavrick boats.

Jeff

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff,
You are most welcome!
If you are looking for a center console boat...you need to check out POLAR by Godfrey Marine. They make one hell of a nice boat at very reasonable prices.

There are still more hats to be given away! Tickets too!

Send me an email with your name and address to:

[email protected]

·
The Senko Kid
84 Posts
Leigh,
Thanks alot for the hat and tickets! I hope I can make it down there. Can you tell me which manufacturers will be there, as far as bassboats go? I'm not 100% on what I'm going to do, but if there are enough companies there, I'll be more likely to show up! Thanks Again,

Zach

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Guys: I want to see if we can have a little winter get together over this show, similar to what we do with the Rockland fishing show......I will have more on this on the other forums.....

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Leigh - Got mine too , Thanks again. Pete

John - Sounds like a good idea !!!!! Especially the part about the party at your house afterwards !!!!!!!

Pete

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
we're coming up on the show!... it's very cool of LP to give out hats and tickets to members... lets show him how much we appreciate it by going to the show and wearing any NYBASS regalia you have... a hat, t-shirt, jacket, ass sticker...lol...john, can you post details of the get-together on this thread?

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:beerchug: :smlove2: :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts