The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello NY Bass community. Took a bit of effort to start a new profile. I have missed coming to this site and look forward to chatting with all of you again. The site has gone through some changes, I like the new look! I might not exactly remember alot of the community I chatted with in the past, as time goes by I'll catch on who is who in time. I don't recall who was doing real repairs? I did a couple of Tx's in the past and the one person I fished with is wild Bill.

·
Administrator
11,529 Posts
If you mean Big D no we don't see much of him anymore

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you mean Big D no we don't see much of him anymore
Well, I always enjoyed his and insight and honesty about fishing and life. I think I'm gonna reach out to some of the old crew from here in the capitol district and fire them up to get back to all of our banter from years ago about so many topics and great fishing. Davey D fishing, Hudson river reports and tips. Blazzin by you, awesome Mohawk angler. Hopefully you guys come back and start posting all of your reports.

·
Administrator
21,698 Posts
I don't know how long you have been gone, you do know that Bill has passed away??

·
Administrator
21,698 Posts
Bill had an untimely death: heart attack while fishing on his boat in upstate NY...was a great loss for our community here....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello again. My intentions of being on here more went a bit sideways. Crazy summer. I'm reaching out for a fiend of mine that usually does opens with me who is looking to do some fishing. He is available most weekdays and wknds. Saratoga, Mohawk and most area lakes and rivers. Solid fisherman, lottsa of knowledge. If your practicing for a Tx, he can show somebody alot!! His name is Joe. If interested, contact me here and i'll get you in touch with him. Happy go lucky person. He will will be more than happy to chub up costs for the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts