The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Up for sale a 10ft Pelican pontoon boat and trailer. This is a great little bass boat for the local lakes and ponds here on Long Island, or anywhere else. Included is a 54lb MotorGuide Bulldog foot controlled trolling motor 2 year old, blue top Optima 12 volt battery , Humminbird Piranha Max 230 Portable fish finder sonar unit 3 years old, battery crate and rod storage, anchor and paddle. I have a transferable registration for the trailer and the MSO for the boat. Everything is in good working order no leaks. $1200.00.............Fishing rods not included PM me or calll 631 235 3651

Charlie Y

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

Up for sale a 10ft Pelican pontoon boat and trailer. This is a great little bass boat for the local lakes and ponds here on Long Island, or anywhere else. Included is a 54lb MotorGuide Bulldog foot controlled trolling motor 2 year old, blue top Optima 12 volt battery , Humminbird Piranha Max 230 Portable fish finder sonar unit 3 years old, battery crate and rod storage, anchor and paddle. I have a transferable registration for the trailer and the MSO for the boat. Everything is in good working order no leaks. $1200.00.............Fishing rods not included PM me or calll 631 235 3651

Charlie Y
Reduced to $1050.00

Charlie Y

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.