The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will stick with my original premise of New England vs Philadelphia in the Stupor Bowl....

however, I will designate as my dark horses, Green Bay and Indianapolis respectively in each conference.......

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Cowboys vs. New England....The Master vs. The Grasshopper...Bill vs. Bill...This is my dream match up.

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
George, that would certainly be a dream matchup, and I would love it, but realistically, what do you think will be the final contestants......

·
Registered
246 Posts
As long as Philly doesn't win I'm happy. I think all the elite teams in the AFC are way better then the better teams in the NFC. So if philly even gets as far as the bowl they will have a very hard time beating an AFC team such as the Titans or Pats.

I'm predicting the Eagirls to choke in an early round and in the bowl I say New England over St Louis.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
JOHN G said:
George, that would certainly be a dream matchup, and I would love it, but realistically, what do you think will be the final contestants......
I don't think reality applies to the NFL anymore...They wanted parity, the got parity...I really believe anyone of the teams in it could win it all..Why not my Cowboys?? They have the #1 defense in the league. No offense wants to face them....Just making the playoffs was a dream this year so why not keep the dream alive...I want my 6th Super Bowl win...LOL..GO COWBOYS!!!!!;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
My pic is the Titans over the Eagles.

My wildcard pick is the Rams over the Chiefs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts