The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is john r this is my first post at NYBASS and actually anywhere. I'm pretty new to this online thing but thankfully not as new to fishing. I've been following this site since last spring,(mostly from work) and am finally able to log on. What a great site and group of people. Thanks for some real entertaining stories and usefull information.
I live in Bay Shore L.I. , and have fished with Magnum Bassmasters and the Connecticut Federation for the last 5 years. Tournament fishing is an addiction I wish I started (knew about) earlier. I also fish the Nissequogue river area from both the boat and shore and can be found in the parks with a flyrod in the winter and early spring.
I hope to share some adventures or info with you online or in person
and wish you all a great NEW YEAR. john

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome, John...

Nice intro...

Make youself at home...

Mark D

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
way to go John and a great intro.....

Im sure you are familiar with several of our LI members as we have several clubs represented on here that are Long Island based!

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
hi, John....I met one of your fellow Magnum guys at Forge ( center console with a 70 Yammie) this summer....

forgot his name...was that you?..

Welcome aboard...lots of good people and good info here...

Joe

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Welcome to the madness John. Nice intro too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. Joe P, the fellow you met was my friend Mike. I believe he posts here as Bassthum. Bass Rat, you got it. I look foward to some early season stripers. john r.

·
8,124 Posts
John, nice intro....welcome aboard !!! :beerchug:

Ronnie

·
Mrs. Bass
261 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
28 Posts
FIRST POST

John great first post.

All,
I've been visiting this site for a year now and have been remis in introducing my self. I have been a member of Magnum since '95 and have fished the Conn. Federation for several years but now only fish club events and weekends with my kids.

I have picked up some very useful info from NYBASS and look forward to participating in a one of this years get togethers.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts