The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with Andy(footballs) today to a Westchester Reservoir which is supposed to be protected from a West Wind. The good news is that the fishing was good when there was NO WIND, but very hard when the Westerlies blew. On Andy`s first cast he catches this 5lb. 2 oz beauty. This is getting to be a bad habit with guys I fish with, especially since I am always throwing second or 10th.

Andy pulled in a few more lesser fish until I finally connected with a lesser fish. All these fish were on bottom baits like Ugly Otters & Paca Craws.

Then my phone rings, & like a dummy, I answer it. Andy never answers his phone unless it`s his wife. While I`m attending to business, Andy catches this 5 lb 8 oz fish.

In all we boated about a Bakers Dozen, but the only picture fish were of Andy. So there you have it. Last few outings I`ve learned to take pictures of FISH I DON`T CATCH. Took years to figure this out, but now I`m getting pretty good at it.:laugh:

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
way to go dude !!! sometimes that's the way it goes .

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yep... I worked as a camera man for my buddy for years :laugh: also as his Net man... its was all done with a lot of teasing and laughing... great memorys. Good Job with the camera by the way :thumb:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Could of gone home at noon today. Fishing was good in morning.Don't know why they turned off so bad.Frustrating when this happens.We covered lots of ground and worked real hard. We were both very tired after todays fishing. Thought the fish would stay in weeds with bright sun. Maybe they were still there but just got lockjaw because earlier they were hitting with a vengeance. Really popping that plastic especially in thick coontail. Thats why they call it fishing and not catching. Always fun just being out fishing and not working.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.