The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am the newest member of "EW broken hand club"...Turns out that the little accident I had on my birthday has left me with one bad wing...Broken thumb and torn ligaments on the right hand...SO that's that..."The fat lady has sung over my season and then sat on my hand to boot"...The rest of the season looks like a goner...And I had great expectations, but all for nothing...

I tried to have the doctor specially mold the cast around the fishing rod I brought to his office, but he and my wife wouldn't have it...

So, I am strictly a consultant for the remainder of the season, less a boat ride or two (lol)...Surprisingly, I think I can still row a boat...That part of the hand seems less impeded...

"I have the curse of the earthworm"...

Mark D

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Tough break Mark. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, believe me, I know how you feel. I actually put string on a reel the other day only to realize that I may actually be crazy for even contemplating a trip out.

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
Bad things come in threes.....who else out there is scheduled by fate for the curse of the broken bone/joint??????

Mark: too bad, but hey, you probably had more trips out there this year than almost anyone on this board with the exception of maybe Huge.......

I want both of you guys to heal up properly......

didnt get to fish with either of you this year which is preposterous if you think about it, we will correct that next year....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.