The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read this morning in Journal News that Gov Coumo announced yesterday that Bassmaster Elites are coming back next year to Finger Lakes area of ny. Did not say which one. Article was on all the big sports events going on in NY PGA up in Rochester, Nascar at Watkins Glenn and Pro Bass fishing. Great state and great things to do. Gov raved about all the different places and choices for fishing here in NY.

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
I`m not sure it will be an Elite Tournament. I think it was a promotion for NYS. However I think they should have another tournament on the St lawrence & kill all those Stinkin` Smallmouth.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Cayuga...They held an open there, and BFLs go out of there all the time and have more than 100 boats. Elite event will be no problem. Add in the fact that Bass Pro sponsorship, and it's a no brainer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Maybe they should hold it at Lake George so Governor Cuomo can see that decontaminating every Elite boat before they launch is so @#$%%$#! And how its gonna drive tourisum away from NY state! Just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.