The New York Bass Forums banner

Doug Hannon @ NY Boat Show

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike D 
#1 · (Edited)
In addition to our usual seminars at the New York National Boat Show, I am VERY pleased to officially announce that....
"THE BASS PROFESSOR" DOUG HANNON
will be giving 3 seminars on "BLACK BASS"
The dates and times will be:
Sunday, Dec 28th--1PM
Thursday, January 1st--2PM
Saturday, January 3rd--1PM

How cool is this?:yes: :dance: :fishsmile

Contact me at Lprice@nmma.org for ticket info.

#3 ·
I saw him last year at Fort Washington (I think?? after a while all the shows blend together...lol) and he does a real good job.

Anyone who has free time to go see his seminar will pick up valuable "pointers" to catching these illusive fish.

#4 ·
Doug will be on the Ugly Duckling booth for the entire show. If you visit this site and are a frequent contributor to NYBass, please stop by and say hello!

Tight Lines!
Charlie:cool:

#6 ·
Free Tickets to the show

I have just acquired my first batch of tickets for the NY Boat show. As stated in an earlier post....they are FREE. All you need to do is send me an email with your name and mailing address.

Send to: Lprice@nmma.org

#7 ·
Hi Leigh!

I have a few poeple who may want to attend. Can you mail them to me, or should I meet you for a beer?

Tight Lines!
Charlie:cool:

#12 ·
Mike,

I already have the VIP treatment set up for you. Press credentials and all. Look forward to having you here today.
LP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.