The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"any fish is a good fish"
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i live in newtown - everybody has in one way had shenanigans with "assault rifles!!!!!!

a bag of Gary Yamamoto senkos for $3.50 is fine with me! --- especially when BPS gets $7.29 Gary Yamamoto Senko - 4'' --- shenanigans thats highway robbery!

the same stuff that i bought at dicks

10 bags of senkos
6 rapalla prop baits
and 2 spools of line (total 660 yards)

$90.00 at dicks
BPS wanted $160.000 for the exact same colors and products

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Dicks is ok. If I need something quick, like gulp for fluke or reasonably priced senkos, I will go there. I live like 10min from the one in Westbury. Otherwise it's TW or SFT for me. They do have reasonably priced senkos though at $6.49.

·
God Awful Angler
652 Posts
I shop there all the time. Love the sales! My only wish is they carry good color Senkos and brushhogs!!!! Rack after rack of Air lizards and Yamamoto colors that we would never use!

The sale also included 20% off TroKar hooks which I stocked up on since those never go on sale Online! But seriously, ENOUGH with the Air Lizards!!!!

·
God Awful Angler
652 Posts
Also for some reason the 4th of July sale on Bass Tackle Depot updated on Saturday and Shimano was on the list. Not 25% off like Memorial Day but 20% is still amazing. Picked up another Crucial 7'2 MH F Spinner for my Dad. Tax and shipping FREE!! 127.99 is a deal!!!!!! Stradic's were 139.99 but they only had the 4000 left.

·
"any fish is a good fish"
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
something to keep in mind at dicks - the folks that stock the fish stuff are out of it - it took me a while to figure out as anthony said about the colors! - HOWEVER DO NOT go by what you first see - go through all the racks and you will find more colors there AT LEAST IN danbury they are just hiddin!

i will say this MY ALL TIME FAVORITE and GO TOO senko which was always stocked heavy at dicks - was a 4 inch black Yamamoto with Chartreuse flakes --- hard to find these days if you can find them at all!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.