The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently busted the ceramic insert out of the top guide in one of my Dobyns Champion Extreme's :furious:(my fault) and was in need of a replacement and repair. I called Dobyns and let them know what happened and was immediately taken care of and I had the replacement guide in a week. Gary, Richard and Miranda at Dobyns Rods provide the best customer service I have ever encountered from a company in the fishing business. If you do not own a Dobyns rod yet I highly recommend giving them a try, not only are they the best rods I have owned but their customer service is top notch!. Once I got the guide I called Dick @ Dicks' Rod and Reel Repair and he had me bring the rod down this morning. Dick had the old tip off and the replacement guide back on in a few minutes. You would never know it was changed out and is prefect! If you ever need anything repaired on a rod or reel Dick is the guy to see. He is located in the New Paltz area and I highly recommend him if you need anything. I couldn't be happier that my favorite jig rod is back in business and ready for action!

Dicks Rod & Reel Repair - 845-255-5874 / [email protected]

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Rod & reel repair

I've been using Dick Janak for years. He does top notch work and is dirt cheap so he always gets a big tip. I recommend him with out a doubt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.