The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else hear about the 5-fish limit weighed in last weekend on Lake Champlain that was almost 25 lbs??? That would be impressive any year on any body of water, but considering it's been "off" down in Ti compared to the last few years that's just an insane bag of fish. Just wondering if anyone had some details.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I didn't hear about it but I believe it. In practice last year I had a legit 24lb bag the day before the NETB tourney in August and I wasn't even picking spots apart, just sticking a fish and moving to the next spot. I only ended up with 19lbs the day of the tourney but there are absolutely fish in there to do 25.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
A 6.8lber will make you well in a hurry. My partner caught a 6.9 in a NETB tourney not to long ago, awesome fish. The big girls are still there, but its been very inconsistent this year compared to prior years. I had a 19.5lbs bag in a tourney in June, that should have been 22lbs - then the very next day struggled to catch 5. You never stop learning in this sport.

·
Fifield Outfitters
191 Posts
Winning weight was 24.88lbs with a 5.88 kicker, the 6.5 was from someone else there was a couple other 20+ bags, a bunch of 19 and 18 bags alot of bigger fish where feeding!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.