The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I would recommend going there NOT alone . it is a lot of vegetation about this time of year I'm sure and the frog bite is always good in such places . Shhhhhh , but the row to that back area can be difficult to pass .
Around the same time I went there with Bill , He and Johnny Ugxcloud had quite a spill . Although it was in his canoe , Crom and the way there is off the beaten path so to say . You would not want to be back there and an unspeakable takes place and you're by yourself to row back or until they figure thats where you went .
Johnny and I was trying to work out a date to get out there ourselves when he gets back in town , as that is where he and I both fished last with Bill . I will check with him when he comes back and we may can make it out there together . Shoot me a PM to let me know what day you plan if I am free that date I'll meet up with you myself .

·
Registered
567 Posts
heres a video i took in 2009 going from mohansic into crom, i have never done it rowing, but i would imagine it would be more difficult cause of how narrow it is. you can even hear the motor being pulled up in the shallower areas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts