The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
Hey Wildman....

Bill,
If there's anything you might need from Hookerz terminal please let me know,I am happy to help you out and as part of Jays pro-staff I have a good idea of some things he has that hasn't been updated on the site yet.
-Red sickle style hooks
-3X EWG flipping hooks(awesome for soft jerks)
-Killer sharp trebles(coming soon)
I'm sure Craig could answer your ?'s but I'd imagine he's busy with his own company as well.
Big fan of the 50 pks myself,never without the hook you need and plenty to share.
By all means mention my name when ordering from Jay,He loves to throw in some extra goodies when he has them on hand.
The shipping from CT to LI is minimal,I believe 3$.The savings in hooks kinda wipes that out anyway when your doing 50 packs.

If anyone has ?'s about Hookerz terminal feel free to post or PM me and I'll do my best to help get you what is needed,Thanks.

Bill,My best to your wife and wish her an easy recovery,God Bless...><>...HS

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
BigDog

Spoke to Jay last night,He told me the site will be updated during the holidays and should have all the new stuff ready to view by the new year.

Thanks to all for the supportive words regarding Hookerz tackle,It is an exceptional line of hooks...><>...HS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.