The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has fished Cossayuna lately and can give me a sense of the conditions. I have a tournament up there on Sunday and am NOT looking for spots, baits, etc. Rather, just a general sense of how it is right now in terms of high water / normal; clear / stained / dirty; stage the fish are in. Half my clubmates are on this board, so share freely. :peace:

Thanks.

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another Rip event ... and another win with lunker for yours truly. The black 4" Senko set up has been the ticket for both events producing 11lbs+ at both Lakes, with second on Ballston being just 4lbs (it was an incredibly TOUGH (!!) day of fishing - last year it took 19lbs with a 7.11 lunker to win and 15lbs just to be in the money) ... and 2nd at Cossayuna (where everyone had limits quickly) being almost 10lbs. Awesome to be on this hot streak and have already won and donated $336 to my son's Foundation after just two events. I hope your days on Round and Ballston are producing good fish Andrew.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Another Rip event ... and another win with lunker for yours truly. The black 4" Senko set up has been the ticket for both events producing 11lbs+ at both Lakes, with second on Ballston being just 4lbs (it was an incredibly TOUGH (!!) day of fishing - last year it took 19lbs with a 7.11 lunker to win and 15lbs just to be in the money) ... and 2nd at Cossayuna (where everyone had limits quickly) being almost 10lbs. Awesome to be on this hot streak and have already won and donated $336 to my son's Foundation after just two events. I hope your days on Round and Ballston are producing good fish Andrew.
That is awesome to hear buddy! Congrats. I am very happy for you. Man, those are some tough weights. I havent been to ballston in a few weeks, but I was able to put a few well over 3lbs sunday on my other lake and the biggest was 5.9...but its been very tough. Its very few bites all day, and with those bites, you better hook up or its going to be a rough day!

so what is next for you? the river?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts