The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Leo Dyer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Non-fiction)
2 years ago a carp would hang out near the bridge on the edge of some lily pads, at south park during the middle of the day of summer. Usually when I fished I saw him, so I brought a small bag with corn & a few cheerios sometimes along with me when ever I went to the park, I'd give him it. He would eat the corn, and cheerios and continue to sit in his usual area as I fished nearby. one day I decided to name him Cody Common Carp, or just Cody. I named him that because my friend Cody would always sit in the same spot at the park when ever we would go and hang out there. I've always enjoyed the carps presence and his great size, so one day I figured I'd catch Cody just once to see him up close. He put up a good fight, but it drew a crowd...
Cody was a decent size carp, people were amused because they've never seen such a fish before and generally thought there were no fish in the lake. 2 days after that day, I went to the park for a walk, and when I finally got to the bridge I saw a dead fish on the pavement on the bridge a little off of the road beaten and impaled by sticks every were on it's body as if some 1 was doing it for fun...
I approached the corpse in in disbelief, and looked at saying its not Cody in the back of my head. I hurried and looked out to his spot from the bridge and it was mid day... but no carp. I was not angry, but sad, I killed Cody Common Carp...

ALTERNATE ENDING! (fiction... or is it?!:peace:)
UNTIL ONE DAY, ON A FULL MOON...
Cody Common Carp rose from the dead, and flew up into the night sky, and slowly hovered to the
the man who killed him for fun. Cody Common Carp then sneaked into his home and crept through the halls
into his room and up upon his bed. He then jabbed the man in the back of the head with a sharp and pointy
stick as he did to him, but to wake him.
The man woke from bed and turned his head and at his surprise a zombie fish
with many sharp pointy sticks was upon his bed hovering over him causing such dread. The man then stutters and says
you shou-ld be-be- dea-dead I killed you! "Yes I am and yes you did"-"Now shut up and eat this fish-stick"
Cody Common Carps says. Then on each hovering stick, tasty fish-sticks appear, and the mans dread disappears...
The man stuffs his face with the tasty fish, but as he fills his mouth with the tasty fish, Cody says...
"Do you like fish-std-icks?" Then the man replies " Yes, I do indeed", Cody replies relentlessly "What are you a gay fish?"
The man then burst into laughs reluctantly, but can not hold the laughs in... As the man jokes to death on the fish-sticks
Cody Common Carp exits out of a window, and rises to the sky and with many of the other zombie fish...

Got bored so I posted something that happened to me, and added a little extra.

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
Can't say I really care for it.

Felt more like it was written by someone who belonged to PETA than by an angler.

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Don`t give up your day job !! Agree with Cus. Something peta would put out!

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
Please don't tell me this is some sort of generation type terminology thing-a-ma-bob? Are Zombie fish - "in" and I'm just old?

Dang - when the hell did I become my father?!

·
Leo Dyer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The whole thing was suppose to be a joke, honestly I didn't care for the dam carp, though I did bring corn sometimes for the thing when ever I fished there. To defend my reputation, I'm not with those hypocritical cry baby commies, who over exaggerate on the little lest of things such as f--king using bait being cruelty OR how fish feel "pain" bull crap when they don't. Honestly I'm starting to regret posting that, but I don't take any of the replies to heart or offensively. (Yes, I do have a job)

Also the whole zombie-fish things are inspired by a movie I saw "Undead".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts