The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw on the news that Brandon Palinuik and Chris Lane were at the TI bait store for a meet and greet today. Would have been nice if it was advertised better. I would have liked to meet them both, seem like class acts. I would have gladly traded in my horrible tourney day for that....LOL.:laugh:

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
So, who won the tourny? I can`t believe that the 1000 Island bait store(TIBS) antied up the money for a meet a greet. Would have been nice if it was advertised at all. It wasn`t in the Vacationer Magazine, & never saw any notice about it this past week. Maybe it was a last minute thing, as practice starts tomorrow.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, who won the tourny? I can`t believe that the 1000 Island bait store(TIBS) antied up the money for a meet a greet. Would have been nice if it was advertised at all. It wasn`t in the Vacationer Magazine, & never saw any notice about it this past week. Maybe it was a last minute thing, as practice starts tomorrow.
I never saw anything advertised. I heard about it this morning at the ramp about some pros in the bay but I figured they may have just seen someone in town. It would have been nice to go.

And Dick won....of course!:laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.