The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm truly blessed to have such a quality bass fishery so close to home, which sometimes makes it hard to go any place else, but after Oneida and Onondaga Lake I decided to hit Chaumont again tonight after work.

All I can say is wow.. the fish are chewing and it just seems to get better and better every trip out

This evening's trip report is attached :peace:

Thanks for reading

Attachments

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
your reports have been fantastic this season..those are excellent fish & numbers for an 8 hour trip nevermind in less than 2 hours..insane..well done..

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I do ... the biggest girls on the dance floor are just setting on the bottom chewing 3-6 inch gobies like they're after dinner mints. I think we'll see 100 and I think it will likely come out of the river.

We just need one guy to find the right school of fish and its game on, heck Aaron Martens reports catching a 7 lb. 5 oz. smallie in practice so it seems he's found something that might prove interesting

This gonna be pretty cool to watch

I'll be up there Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Bass Pro Shop and our Z9, Z8 & Z7 so stop by our on-the-water Nitro Booth for a demo ride .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.