The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what brand frog this is?....The cap is missing but it said XCalibur on it....However, Xcalibur does not make frogs....Any help appreciated

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got it....it's an H20 Express tiny toad...Now my question really is.....Where can i get those drain covers/plugs for this frog or should I just chuck it....the pike destroyed it thye poast few days!!

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
Before you chuck it... why not try filling it with some expanding foam or silicone?? What's the worst that can happen if it doesn't work and you wind up chucking it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Before you chuck it... why not try filling it with some expanding foam or silicone?? What's the worst that can happen if it doesn't work and you wind up chucking it?
I have used piece of an old senko or other rubber bait as a plug I super glue it in place the glue holds it so it never comes out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have used piece of an old senko or other rubber bait as a plug I super glue it in place the glue holds it so it never comes out.
filling it expand type foam would make the bait to hard... using a old Senko and Super glue is a great idea... I have used super glue to glue on those flat round lead weights that they use on Cranks so the will dive deeper. with that small piece of lead I find you can cast the frog just a little futher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.