The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:peace: Hi guys.....I was driving around Speculator NY today to check out the ramp for Sacandaga Lake. Is the only ramp the one at the Moffit Beach Campground. That was the only one they knew of at the camp front gate. I then drove down past Oxbow Lake which looked nice too. I see there is a pay ramp at the Oxbow Lake Motel. I cannot find any information on a state ramp on the lake. Thanks for the help.....Mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
The launch at the motel on Oxbow Lake is the only launch I know of. They charge $5 to launch there. Although it is a small launch, we have had no problem getting a large bass boat in there. Small lake, but some great bass fishing. Let me know how you make out. Good luck!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Fished Oxbow for years with the family when I was a kid (40 years ago) used to be loaded with pickerel but also had some big smallmouth in it. Always wondered what it's like nowadays. Nice to see that it's available to the public.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.