The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I recently went to to blenhiem-gilboa reservoir in schoharie county to see if I can try to catch some bass. I swear the reservoir is dead, there are no fish in it, no sign of baitfish, no sunnies no rings from fish rising to the surface. Just air bubbles from some turtles. The water level reservoir is WAY below normal like at least 30 feet or more. I DO NOT recommend going there if you happen to be in the catskills. Your better off doing some trout fishing up there.

·
Mission Accomplished
4,535 Posts
Are they still working on the dam ? I know it was a long project and i think they may have been keeping the water level low for the construction.
That's a bummer about the fishing. Irene did a number on that place too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are they still working on the dam ? I know it was a long project and i think they may have been keeping the water level low for the construction.
That's a bummer about the fishing. Irene did a number on that place too.
The construction should be done by next year, I think by the time they're done with the construction they might re stock the reservoir,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.