The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Cabela's Club Visa (offered by Cabela's own World's Foremost Bank) for 9 years now. They give 1% of non-Cabelas transactions, and 2% of Cabelas transactions in reward points, that can be used for anything at Cabelas. So, for example, I put $2000 on my credit card last month, and I got $20 in essentially "free" Cabelas money.

Other things about this card: 1) No annual fees. 2) Their FOREX (Foreign Currency Exchange fees) are 1% for transactions charged in other countries. As I travel to Canada alot, having a low FOREX is important to me. 3) I'm not sure what the APR is - and it doesn't really matter to me, because I pay my Visa statement off in full each month.

Now, sounds like a good deal, and for the last 9 years it has been. But, Cabelas has pissed me off a couple times in the last few months over paying my statement online, and I've had enough. I'm now in the market for a new card.

What I'm looking for is:

1. Some kind of rewards or points system. Can be specific to a store like my current Cabelas Visa, or more general where they could be redeemed at a variety of places. I've heard some cards give you 3% or 4% back on certain categories of purchases, like groceries, pharmacy, gas stations ... etc.
  2. No annual fees.
  3. Ability to pay off statements online.
  4. Low FOREX fees, or zero FOREX fees.
  5. Widely accepted Credit Card company (ie Visa versus Discover, although I've heard Discover is gaining popularity)

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you do not have enough experience in trading, be very careful about what platform you select. The choice of trading sites is impressive. You will find a lot of information online what to take into account when opening a trading account. But always remember to study blacklisted forex brokers, https://tradersunion.com/brokers-blacklist/forex/. You should avoid these companies.

·
Crass Angler
9,920 Posts
To help you find the best discount forex broker, we went ahead and did the research for you. First, we selected 84 quality online brokers, then we checked and compared their forex fees and currency pair selections. It's also important to provide great trading platforms and charting tools as well as cheap deposit/withdrawal options. We dug deep, so you won't have to. And now, without further ado...
Hi spammer! I hope your dick gets caught in your zipper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts