The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be at the park so I wanted to do some fishing. I've never fished here because I've heard it's just a weedy mud hole but I figure I'd give it a try. Anyone know what techniques would be best here? I was thinking pitching around weed lines. Feel free to PM
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Horny toads across the weed from the boat rentals and fish left. Lots of weeds but I got a 4 out of there and some smaller ones. The cove where the boats are has some decent bass in it some times

·
Registered
51 Posts
Whats up fellas been a long time since i posted fig i write a lil something . I stopped fishing there a few years ago. About two weeks ago i was Passing there after work. I decided to stop. And Kill some time first cast Got a nice three pounder. Finished up. With 5 total. 2. 3 4. Pounders went back the next day. Landed another six decent fish. Was throwing. Soft plastics.and sprofrog. Tried A few days ago in the early am. Couple. Small bass. Best time. For me was in the evening. 6- 830 ish. Weeds aren't to bad yet. But they will. Be real soon....... Ps. I did meet a few kool people there some from this site. Good luck fellas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.