The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go for a few hours this morning. It was a cold night. 37* for the low. When I got out on the lake at 6:30am, it was just a little chilly! The lake was foggy and I had no idea where I was without having a fish finder (alot of my spots I mentally mark with land marks)...So it was a tough morning. I didn't weigh these fish, but I would say they were around 5lb's. I only boated 2 as I had to be to work at 9am.

then I went out after work. I got on the lake at 5:30 and fished until dark. Fishing was tough. Blue bird sky's and not even a breeze. The lake was like glass all day. I absolutely dred these conditions, however I got a few fish here and there and then once that sun got below the tree line, the big girl I was looking for, showed up.

quick video shot..... (I keep doing this because its just easier when I am solo, and its cool cause it show's the size of the fish better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P7hzYM5U9A&feature=youtu.be

6lbs 9oz's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.