The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am convinced that there is a lack of ideas/talent for new fishing shows. ESPN and the sponsers of this show should pay US to watch. Why can't they just get Larry Nixon back on or at least show Bass Class reruns!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
That show was pretty stupid. He gets on my nerves.

I don't think that show will last long. The other new shows are pretty dumb as well such as Caught Ya.

I agree with Bigdog, they should show reruns of the Bass Class. Charlie Moore acts like an idiot in a boat attempting to fish, not teaching techniques.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I was disapointed by the new Charlie Moore show,as some of you might know he has a popular local cable fishing show here in New England. His old show is light and funny and never tries to be much more than entertaining and a little informative. This new idea just stinks IMHO and the Charlie Moore in the ESPN show is muchless likeable than his "other" show.It's kinda funny that on todays show his challanger was his good friend and sometimes fishing partner Ted Ancher. I also miss the Bass Class.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have an idea for a new show! Fat Guy Fishing! It's all about a guy who is a pretty good bass catcher, always does his homework, etc. who just goes fishing. I even know the host! I tip the scales at 320 (currently going down) but for the right offer I will maintain my figure!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
show

This show sucks in every way a show can suck. Where is lunkerville when you need it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts